Three ways to make your payment:
1) Mail check payable to City of Wylie to 300 Country Club Road, #100, Wylie, TX 75098, Attn: Wylie Arts Festival; or
2) Pay in person at the above address; or
3) Call 972-516-6100 to pay with debit/credit card
Vendors please contact the City Secretary's Office for details at 972-516-6020 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorship opportunities including booth space, please call Craig Kelly at 972-516-6016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fine Art & Handmade Crafts Vendors
• Original visual art, photography, graphics, fabric art.
• Handcrafted originals in wood, leather, metal, ceramics
• Handwoven baskets.
• Handmade jewelry, clothing or other handmade items
• Authentic antiques.
• Exhibitors are urged to demonstrate their craft.
• 1 outlet (120 volts) will be provided. No electric heaters
please. Vendors needing additional power must make
arrangements prior to event.
Festive & Unique Food & Beverage Vendors
• No alcohol sales allowed.
• Vendors must provide their own ice.
• Menu with prices must be posted in booth.
• Direct water hookup will be provided; vendors must furnish
food grade hoses & connectors.
• Vendors must contact the Collin County Health Department
and obtain a health permit at least two weeks prior to the event.
• Vendors using warming or cooking devices must have a
charged fire extinguisher, with current inspection sticker
(required 2A, 10B, C fire extinguisher), visible in booth. The
Fire Marshal will inspect ALL vendors.
• Food vendors must provide power unless prior arrangements
are made. No additional power will be provided beyond that
requested in this application.
• Application will be reviewed for approval in same manner as
• Vendor must have non-profit status (i.e. must be an IRS
certified not-for-profit, such as a charity or civic group).
• Limited to one booth space per non-profit group.
• Items to be sold must be approved in advance; no services
may be sold from the space.
• Raffles, drawings and/or solicited donations are
PROHIBITED, unless approved in advance.
1. Registration must be received on or before Nov. 1, 2017.
Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a
waiting list, and will be notified if space becomes available
by November 15. Make checks payable to the City of Wylie.
There is $25 charge for returned checks.
2. No refunds will be issued after acceptance to event.
3. All vendors must submit completed applications. Applications will be held
until payment is received. The application should include
photographs, and list and pricing of items. Submission of this
application does not guarantee acceptance.
4. Applications will be processed in the order they are received.
Vendors will be selected by a panel and will be notified in
writing. Payment will be returned if vendor is not selected.
5. All spaces are indoors unless otherwise noted in your
acceptance letter. All equipment and merchandise must fit
into the booth space and solicitation outside the space is
prohibited. Vendors requiring more than one space must pay
for additional spaces.
6. All vendors must provide their own lighting, tables, chairs and
7. No hook-ups will be provided for motor homes or travel
trailers at the festival site. Discount accommodations are
available at the Best Western Plus Wylie Inn, 972-429-1771.
8. Products offered must be handmade and appropriate for
a festive, family event.
9. Vendors may only sell the items or conduct the activities
that have been specifically approved in writing; additional items will be removed. The number of vendors
offering the same or similar items will be limited. The City
is not responsible for duplication of items among vendors.
The City reserves the right to request removal of any items
deemed to be illegal or in poor taste. Vendors may be asked
to leave the premises immediately at the City’s discretion.
10. Vendors shall not sublet or assign this contract to any other
person, or any of the privileges conveyed herein.
11. Craft vendors must remain open from 10 am - 5 pm; food
vendors until the end of the parade (approximately 8:30 pm).
12. The City reserves the right to cancel any vendor and the
terms of this agreement at any time for any reason, without
penalty to the City of Wylie. All decisions made by the City of
Wylie will be final.
No Refunds. The City of Wylie cannot guarantee
any vendor a certain number of customers, nor do we
promise any type of profit. No refunds due to inclement
weather. As with any festival, show, or event, the vendor
makes the decision to participate on their own. Should
the event be postponed or canceled for an act of God,
public safety, welfare or for any reason whatsoever,
vendor hereby releases and forever discharges the City
of Wylie, its officers, employees and agents from any and
all liability and claims for damages which result from such
postponement or cancellation.
Contact Information. For event communications Vendor may receive text messages at the cell phone number provided.
Security. Security will be provided during the event;
however, merchandise left overnight is at the owner’s
risk and responsibility. The City of Wylie assumes no
responsibility for any property placed on the premises,
and is released from any liabilities for any loss, injury
or damage to person or property that are sustained by
reason of the occupancy of the event site under this
contract. All watchmen or other protective service desired
by vendor must be arranged by prior special agreement
with the representative of the City of Wylie.
Liabilities. Vendor shall indemnify the City of Wylie, its
officers, employees and agents against, and hold the City
of Wylie, its officers, employees, and agents harmless
from any and all claims, actions, causes of action, liability,
lawsuits, judgments, damages, injuries, cost or expenses,
including reasonable attorney’s fees, or injury to person
or property or death of any person resulting from or
based upon, in whole or in part, any act performed or
omission in the performance of this contract by vendor,
its agents, officers and employees. This indemnity is
intended to protect the City of Wylie, its agents, officers
and employees from the consequences of their own
negligence. The provisions of this paragraph shall survive
the termination of this contract.
Vendor hereby releases the City of Wylie from any actions
for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any defect
of any part of the water supply system, the sewage and
drainage system, the gas system, electrical apparatus
or wiring on the event site or any other premises or
bandstand, and for any loss or damage resulting from fire,
theft, water, tornado, rain, snow, strikes, civil commotion
or riot, or otherwise caused by gross negligence of the
City of Wylie.